Would you please provide me some suggestions on how to determine the associations with meta-analysis maps corresponding to the coordinates

Erick Zhou

Oct 23, 2019, 9:10:04 PM10/23/19
to neurosynth

Dear Experts,

I am using Neurosynth.org to determine the associations with meta-analysis maps corresponding to the coordinates.

I tried to use the data in the manuscript of “Tracking Whole-Brain Connectivity Dynamics in the Resting State”. In Fig.2(A) of this manuscript, the authors presented that the coordinates of (-7,-24,33), (-7,-24,45), and (-7,-24,63) are corresponding to the connectivity network of somatomotor(SM) including postcentral gyrus, supplementary motor area, paracentral lobule, superior parietal lobule. However, when I filled the coordinates of (-7,-24, 33), (-7,-24,45), or (-7,-24,63) in “Data for coordinates: ” in the page of “Locations” of Neurosynth.org, the “associations with meta-analysis maps” is totally different from postcentral gyrus, supplementary motor area, paracentral lobule, and superior parietal lobule.

Would you please give me some suggestions? Thank you.

Best Regards

Erick

Erick Zhou

Oct 25, 2019, 2:09:59 PM10/25/19
to neurosy...@googlegroups.com
Dear experts,

        I found a paper which provided a coordinates of cortical regions. I used these coordinates as the inputs of Neurosynth. The results are  in consistent with those in this paper. The name of the paper is " A Method for Functional Network Connectivity Among Spatially Independent Resting-State Components in Schizophrenia", There is a table named "Regions Activated in Controls and Patients during Resting State" which provide coordinates of cortical regions.

   Do you know if there are other documents which provide more  coordinates of cortical regions? Thank you.

Best regards
Erick

Erick Zhou <zhouzh...@gmail.com> 于2019年10月24日周四 上午9:10写道: