need 1 for T now

Jesus Saves

Oct 30, 2020, 10:50:35 PM10/30/20
to netrek-forever
login pickled

--

Boiler569

Nov 3, 2020, 11:26:39 PM11/3/20
to netrek-forever
what's up man! When is the next pick-up game??? I'll try to play! It's been about .... 23 years ... but I just practiced against the bots and having tons of fun hahaha hope I can connect w/ you guys soon

On Friday, October 30, 2020 at 10:50:35 PM UTC-4 Zach Uram wrote:
login pickled

Zach Uram

Nov 3, 2020, 11:33:05 PM11/3/20
to netrek-forever

Hey James! Nice to hear from ya. We hold the following schedule:

Hockey pickup game every 1st Thursday of the month at 6pm PST / 9pm EST on hockey.hyperyoda.org
Bronco pickup games on the 2nd and 3rd Thursdays of the month at 6pm PST / 9pm EST on pickled.psychosis.net
Bronco pickup game every 4th Friday of the month at 5pm PST / 6pm EST on pickled.psychosis.net

So the next bronco game is Thursday November 12th.

Zach

Boiler569

Nov 4, 2020, 11:40:09 AM11/4/20
to netrek-...@googlegroups.com
that's awesome! I will do my best to be there :) in the meanwhile I'll jump in and practice against bots lol .... is the pickled server where I'm most likely to run into human players outside of the scheduled days you noted?

I'm stoked haha thanks again

To post send mail here: netrek-...@googlegroups.com
More info: http://groups.google.com/group/netrek-forever/
Nota bene: Please be civil and treat list members with respect.

Jesus Saves

Nov 4, 2020, 4:04:25 PM11/4/20
to netrek-forever
On Wed, Nov 4, 2020 at 11:40 AM Boiler569 <james.benja...@gmail.com> wrote:
that's awesome! I will do my best to be there :) in the meanwhile I'll jump in and practice against bots lol .... is the pickled server where I'm most likely to run into human players outside of the scheduled days you noted?

I'm stoked haha thanks again

Yes pickled/ Awesome!

Zach

Boiler569

Nov 11, 2020, 10:53:39 AM11/11/20
to netrek-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Zach!

I'm hoping to get some practice in the next day or two and thought I'd try to join the pickled.psychosis.net server ...

But I don't see it available: ... I assume it's different than the pickled.netrek.org server?

If so, is there a way to add the psychosis server to my server list?

Maybe i need to use a different netrek client or ... ?

thanks :) :)

image.png

To post send mail here: netrek-...@googlegroups.com
More info: http://groups.google.com/group/netrek-forever/
Nota bene: Please be civil and treat list members with respect.

Kevin Zheng

Nov 11, 2020, 12:38:31 PM11/11/20
to netrek-...@googlegroups.com, Boiler569
On 11/11/20 7:53 AM, Boiler569 wrote:
> I'm hoping to get some practice in the next day or two and thought I'd
> try to join the pickled.psychosis.net <http://pickled.psychosis.net>
> server ...
>
> But I don't see it available: ... I assume it's different than the
> pickled.netrek.org <http://pickled.netrek.org> server?

pickled.psychosis.net and pickled.netrek.org are the same server.

It looks like it reports itself as picked.netrek.org on the metaserver.

Regards,
Kevin

Boiler569

Nov 11, 2020, 12:43:20 PM11/11/20
to Kevin Zheng, netrek-...@googlegroups.com
awesome thank you!

Already having fun just against the bots :) Tomorrow should be fun for sure

Boiler569

Nov 12, 2020, 3:33:45 PM11/12/20
to Kevin Zheng, netrek-...@googlegroups.com
I'll be on even before 9 PM ET tonite taking on some Bots, join up if you can!

Jesus Saves

Nov 12, 2020, 5:30:55 PM11/12/20
to netrek-forever, Kevin Zheng
See you at the game tonight!