Ir para a primeira mensagem não lida

James Steiner

não lida,
10/10/2023, 01:00:3610/10/23
para netlogo-devel
1. On some systems (windows 10, 11, NetLogo 6.x, the Ride Cymbal starts but never stops.

2. In the current version, the longer a model with the sound extensions sits open, the longer the delay between issuing a sound:play... command, and the appearance of the sound.

This also affects play-sound-later.

Reopening the model resets this behavior.

In other news, I've written an MML compiler for NetLogo, in NetLogo.

I've also made a mega-enhanced version of the beatbox model, it's now a multi-track percussion sequence. Still has bugs saving and reading files.

Michael Tamillow

não lida,
10/10/2023, 08:58:3610/10/23
para ja...@turtlezero.com,netlogo-devel
 In other news, I've written an MML compiler for NetLogo, in NetLogo.”

Where can I find it?

On Oct 10, 2023, at 12:00 AM, James Steiner <ja...@turtlezero.com> wrote:

James Steiner

não lida,
10/10/2023, 15:49:2410/10/23
para Michael Tamillow,netlogo-devel
As yet unpublished, but real soon now.

Michael Tamillow

não lida,
10/10/2023, 16:38:5210/10/23
para ja...@turtlezero.com,netlogo-devel
Awesome, thanks for the update. Let us know!
Responder a todos
Responder ao autor
Reencaminhar
0 mensagens novas