PostgreSQL 13 Support

Darius Linder

Jun 2, 2021, 2:51:47 PM6/2/21
to NetBox
We are currently running PostgreSQL 9.6.21 and looking to upgrade to the latest version of PostgreSQL 13. From looking at https://netbox.readthedocs.io/en/stable/installation/1-postgresql, I see that PostgreSQL needs to be version 9.6 or later. Most of the screen shots I see on the NetBox documentation shows PostgreSQL 12.x. Could someone validate that PostgreSQL 13 is supported with NetBox version 2.11.3?

Fraser Clark

Jun 2, 2021, 3:00:49 PM6/2/21
to Darius Linder, NetBox
I use postgresql 13 and I am on version 2.11.3.
I didn't upgrade though, I built a new server with pgsql 13 and a fresh install of netbox. I didn't have any issues with doing this.

On Wed, 2 Jun 2021 at 19:51, Darius Linder <darius...@gmail.com> wrote:
We are currently running PostgreSQL 9.6.21 and looking to upgrade to the latest version of PostgreSQL 13. From looking at https://netbox.readthedocs.io/en/stable/installation/1-postgresql, I see that PostgreSQL needs to be version 9.6 or later. Most of the screen shots I see on the NetBox documentation shows PostgreSQL 12.x. Could someone validate that PostgreSQL 13 is supported with NetBox version 2.11.3?

Darius Linder

Jun 28, 2021, 9:30:54 PM6/28/21
to NetBox
Following to my own comment on this item... We just upgraded to PostgreSQL version 13.3 and all seems to be working fine with NetBox version 2.11.6.