Context Data in version 3?

Heinz Meier

Dec 24, 2021, 12:30:17 PM12/24/21
to NetBox
Hi,

I just upgraded to version 3. I am missing the menu item to add context data. I only have a change to add config data when I am editing a device.

In version 2 I has a menu item where I could add context data json blobs and tell netbox on which level this data are applied.

How can I cann context data in ver 3?

Michael.

Brian Candler

Dec 24, 2021, 1:52:42 PM12/24/21
to NetBox
Some stuff which was in the "Admin" section before has moved into the main menu.  Look in the left-hand menu under "Other > Other: Config Contexts"

Heinz Meier

Dec 24, 2021, 2:41:23 PM12/24/21
to Brian Candler, NetBox
Yes, Thanks. It is quite far down. I had to scroll a lot.