Some happy news

cpetlick

Jun 10, 2021, 6:53:21 PM6/10/21
to Nerail@googlegroups com
John,
I caught TWO,  yes 2, Hertage units today.
  I got the NS. Norfolk And Western unit on thE head end of a train entering the big yard at Bellevue, Ohio.  This afternoon,  I got the CP unit in the old maroon paint scheme in Westfield, NY.  Leading train 166.

Sent from my Verizon 4G LTE smartphone

joh...@megalink.net

Jun 10, 2021, 7:29:09 PM6/10/21
to ner...@googlegroups.com
Hope you posted peektures

Jun 10, 2021, 7:42:36 PM6/10/21
to Nerail@googlegroups com
Sometime next week.  I have a wheelbarrow load to process.  One train left the yard at Bellevue with 215 Mt coal hoppers.  I think it is still getting out of the yard.  Trains are HUGE under the CP guys ideas.
It is hard for us BM guys to see one unit pulling 100 plus cars at 40 or better.

Sent from my Verizon 4G LTE smartphone

joh...@megalink.net

Jun 10, 2021, 7:47:49 PM6/10/21
to ner...@googlegroups.com