I knew Arlo in those days...

joh...@megalink.net

Jul 20, 2021, 9:11:51 PM7/20/21

Tom Simonds

Jul 20, 2021, 10:10:46 PM7/20/21
to ner...@googlegroups.com
Why doesn’t this surprise me in the least?
#Legends

Sent from my iPhone

CHARLES PETLICK

Jul 21, 2021, 7:54:09 AM7/21/21
to ner...@googlegroups.com
 07/20one/2021 9:11 PM joh...@megalink.net <joh...@megalink.net> wrote:

One of my favorite songs. Heard him at ogunquot back in the day

Jonathan Mayhew

Jul 21, 2021, 8:33:06 AM7/21/21
to ner...@googlegroups.com
My first time hearing it. Love it. Thanks John.

Bill K

Jul 21, 2021, 9:35:09 AM7/21/21
to ner...@googlegroups.com
That is one of my all time OLD favorites I always liked.  Every once in a while I bring it up on You Tube for the visual that goes along with it.
I rode the old gal with Amtrak, New Orleans to Chicago.  My trackcar riding partner rode the original train and has a lot of stories having ridden almost all routes in America with the original railroad passenger trains.  Neat to hear those stories.

Here’s the visual version I like best
Bill><>

Brian Gilleran

Jul 21, 2021, 10:58:01 AM7/21/21
to ner...@googlegroups.com
If you liked that one, you just might enjoy this:

Brian Gilleran

BM3713

Jul 22, 2021, 3:13:00 AM7/22/21
to ner...@googlegroups.com

doesn't he live in massachusetts? (berkshires)?

joh...@megalink.net

Jul 22, 2021, 9:47:12 AM7/22/21
to ner...@googlegroups.com
He did.  I heard recently he has moved.

Jul 22, 2021, 12:23:02 PM7/22/21
to ner...@googlegroups.com
Mini stroke changes lifestyle, eh!  One site said he died, but I don’t think that is correct.  He’s not room temperature yet is he?

Next time you are in for an MRI...consider this...

photos_that_change_everything_we_know_640_12
photos_that_change_everything_we_know_640_12[1].jpg

CHARLES PETLICK

Jul 22, 2021, 3:24:33 PM7/22/21
to ner...@googlegroups.com
He spends time at Provincetown,. Too

NERR Guy

Jul 23, 2021, 4:30:19 PM7/23/21
to ner...@googlegroups.com
He has lived for quite a while in Washington, MA (the last I was aware of anyway)  He has a performing arts center in the Church in Housatonic, MA, that was in the Alice's Restaurant movie.  I saw him arrive at the Becket General Store (Becket borders Washington) on his red Indian motorcycle a few years ago.  All of these places are in the Berkshires.

madog

Jul 23, 2021, 4:49:04 PM7/23/21
to ner...@googlegroups.com
My favorite uncle in Williston VT was an Indian dealer.
They tried to force him to take 5 new cycles which they had never done before.
Threatened to remove his dealership...he said nuts to you and refused.  Very shortly after they went out of business.