DO-1

CHARLES PETLICK

Apr 7, 2021, 4:37:16 PM4/7/21
to nerail
Leaving Rockingham Jct. to Portsmouth with 21 cars at 16:30.
Me thinks they have 512 leading, although I also heard a 321 mentioned.

Jonathan Mayhew

Apr 12, 2021, 6:18:04 PM4/12/21
to guilfordra...@groups.io, nerail
Got papers to Portsmouth @ 1817 with 24 loads

305 leading.

CHARLES PETLICK

Apr 12, 2021, 6:19:05 PM4/12/21
to nerail
18:17, DO-1, 305, leave Rockingham Jct. to Portsmouth.
   Details;  Unknown.

Jonathan Mayhew

Apr 12, 2021, 6:54:21 PM4/12/21
to ma...@guilfordrailsightings.groups.io, guilfordra...@groups.io, nerail
Second power was 330. Here it is passing P2

On Mon, Apr 12, 2021 at 6:18 PM jonathan603 via groups.io <jonathanmayhew=gmai...@groups.io> wrote:
Got papers to Portsmouth @ 1817 with 24 loads

305 leading.
_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

View/Reply Online (#155558) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic
Your Subscription | Contact Group Owner | Unsubscribe [jonatha...@gmail.com]

_._,_._,_

Denis

Apr 13, 2021, 4:23:17 AM4/13/21
to ner...@googlegroups.com
Hey Jonathan

Thanks again for bringing NH rail to Phoenix!

Denis

Jonathan Mayhew

Apr 19, 2021, 1:16:14 PM4/19/21
to GuilfordRailSightings, nerail
502-330 heading to Portsmouth @ 1315

CHARLES PETLICK

Apr 23, 2021, 10:05:27 AM4/23/21
to nerail
330w and 502w are parked at the High Liner Foods switch in Portsmouth.  330 is on the west end of the lite pair.  I saw them at 07:40 and 09:05.  They canned there at around 18:45 yesterday, unless another crew worked after dark.

Jonathan Mayhew

Apr 23, 2021, 10:12:56 AM4/23/21
to ner...@googlegroups.com
Was just about to post the same thing! They are still there at 10:12.

On Fri, Apr 23, 2021 at 10:05 AM CHARLES PETLICK <cpet...@comcast.net> wrote:
330w and 502w are parked at the High Liner Foods switch in Portsmouth.  330 is on the west end of the lite pair.  I saw them at 07:40 and 09:05.  They canned there at around 18:45 yesterday, unless another crew worked after dark.

Jonathan Mayhew

Apr 23, 2021, 11:00:02 AM4/23/21
to ner...@googlegroups.com
There are a bunch of tank cars at Rockingham. I think they may run the power up light and do a pickup and return to Portsmouth today.

Jonathan Mayhew

Apr 23, 2021, 12:37:34 PM4/23/21
to ner...@googlegroups.com
I think they moved east as I heard them call in from the west facing engine 502. Oh well I was wrong. They may still head west today though :-)

CHARLES PETLICK

Apr 30, 2021, 3:19:44 PM4/30/21
to GuilfordRailSightings, nerail
15:20, DO-1 with 503 and 321, leaving Rockingham Jct. for Dover with 47 cars.

CHARLES PETLICK

May 6, 2021, 1:22:17 PM5/6/21
to nerail
13:20; DO-1  503 and 512 leaving Rockingham Jct. to Portsmouth with I think (?) 16 cars.  Mostly gas.
    I have gas on occasion, myself.

joh...@megalink.net

May 6, 2021, 2:03:57 PM5/6/21
to ner...@googlegroups.com
Justification for calling you an Old Fart!

13:20; DO-1  503 and 512 leaving Rockingham Jct. to Portsmouth with I think (?) 16 cars.  Mostly gas.
    I have gas on occasion, myself.

Gene Hollett

May 6, 2021, 6:48:36 PM5/6/21
to ner...@googlegroups.com
Look who’s talking...

Sent from my iPhone

CHARLES PETLICK

May 7, 2021, 6:16:50 PM5/7/21
to nerail
18:10;  DO-1 with 518 and 21 cars leaving Rockingham Jct headed to Portsmouth.  Don't know if they have the other 2 Geeps or not.
   They did mention they left waybills with another batch of empties for somebody to pick up.
    Been away from the scanner for awhile.
    I'll try to do better as time passes.

CHARLES PETLICK

May 10, 2021, 4:40:51 PM5/10/21
to nerail
16:35,  DO-1, 321, 326 leaving Portsmouth Yard for Rockingham Jct.   with 21 empties.

CHARLES PETLICK

May 11, 2021, 4:05:21 PM5/11/21
to nerail
15:55, DO-1,  321 and 326, got paper to Leave Portsmouth Yard.
  Plan to run to Rockingham Jct, run around the train and take the 20 empties to Dover.  May p/u cars at Dover and return to da Rock.

CHARLES PETLICK

May 12, 2021, 11:55:52 AM5/12/21
to nerail
11:50, DO-1, 326 and 321 leave Rockingham jct. and run to Portsmouth.  I missed the car count, but there was at least some propane.

Jonathan Mayhew

May 12, 2021, 12:01:30 PM5/12/21
to ner...@googlegroups.com
17 cars, 1 with railroad ties and 16 LPG... one of those is empty

On Wed, May 12, 2021 at 11:55 AM CHARLES PETLICK <cpet...@comcast.net> wrote:
11:50, DO-1, 326 and 321 leave Rockingham jct. and run to Portsmouth.  I missed the car count, but there was at least some propane.

Jonathan Mayhew

May 12, 2021, 12:27:25 PM5/12/21
to ner...@googlegroups.com
The tie car is empty. Was hard to see from the sky. 16 tank are all loaded.

CHARLES PETLICK

May 17, 2021, 3:32:21 PM5/17/21
to nerail
DO-1, 319 and 351 got paper to leave Portsmouth around 15:20.
They were headed to da Rock w/1x16 and then to Dover.

Jonathan Mayhew

May 18, 2021, 8:53:26 AM5/18/21
to ner...@googlegroups.com
Looks like the power returned to Rockingham light last night. I hear there are 40 or so cars coming from Rigby today.

On Mon, May 17, 2021 at 3:32 PM CHARLES PETLICK <cpet...@comcast.net> wrote:
DO-1, 319 and 351 got paper to leave Portsmouth around 15:20.
They were headed to da Rock w/1x16 and then to Dover.

CHARLES PETLICK

May 20, 2021, 12:14:30 PM5/20/21
to nerail
Me thinks I heard correctly, that,  after the windows job goes by,  probably late, 351 and 319 will leave Rockingham Jct. EB toward Dover.  They have 0x33.

Jonathan Mayhew

May 24, 2021, 1:32:11 PM5/24/21
to GuilfordRailSightings, nerail
Heading east now from Rockingham towards Dover.