Some more Rare tubes?

Paul Parry

Nov 2, 2017, 11:45:51 AM11/2/17
to neonixie-l

After noticing the cost of some XN-12's on a recent auction and falling off my chair.. I had a rummage round at the workshop and found I had a drawer full, so will be keeping them!
However I did find 4 of these:

They are 4 off ETL GR10K tubes, all tested ok and odd that they do not have an anode mesh. They have an oddball B17 base and also a 20mm digit height. Appear to be NOS or never used looking at the condition.

These are no practical use to me, just tubes I've come across. If I made a clock with them and sold it, then I doubt very much I could ever replace the tube for the customer, so they have just been gathering dust! I'm not a tube collector so I thought I would see if anyone here wanted them. I also found these unusual little French tubes:

Again, I can't use them in a clock as there are only 3 and I doubt again I would ever find any spare ones. They are made by CSF and are F9080B tubes and have a fine square mesh.

Here's the deal, I will happily give them away - no money to exchange hands. If anyone can offer some tubes I could use then I would be very happy with that.

Cheers,

Paul

Nicholas Stock

Nov 2, 2017, 11:47:27 AM11/2/17