B7971 value?

Jim KO5V

Jul 4, 2019, 9:46:52 AM7/4/19
to neonixie-l
Good Morning,

I found some B7971 tubes in my stash, and am considering selling a couple of them. I have seen some ridiculous prices lately, but I am looking for some serious opinions on a fair price to ask for them. My intention is to NOT start a bidding war here. I am cycling them through my two-tube clock that exercises all of the elements, to make sure they are working properly.

I also have some bare Smart Socket boards (9, I think), and one B7971 six-tube mounting board with pins. If anyone wants these, please make me an offer.

Thanks for the bandwidth.

Jim

HPIM0717.JPG

gregebert

Aug 25, 2019, 1:15:11 AM8/25/19
to neonixie-l
Not my auction, but if someone needs a dozen 7971's, this might be your chance. Opening bid at 400 USD probably wont last..

Q L

Aug 26, 2019, 9:46:32 PM8/26/19
to neonixie-l
Hello: I want to buy six B-7971, Do you have any more?

在 2019年7月4日星期四 UTC+8下午9:46:52,Jim KO5V写道:

Jim Faulkner

Aug 26, 2019, 11:01:10 PM8/26/19
to neoni...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

Sorry, I don't have any more tubes to sell.

Thank you for your inquiry.

Jim

Jan Douwe Bakker

Aug 27, 2019, 3:30:19 AM8/27/19
to neoni...@googlegroups.com
Why didn't you update Ebay. Now I have to ask for refund...3

To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/neonixie-l/1086061253.13863.1566874868434%40wamui-duchess.atl.sa.earthlink.net.

Jan Douwe Bakker

Aug 27, 2019, 4:02:43 AM8/27/19
to neoni...@googlegroups.com
Please delete my mail. It was a mistake sorry.