For Sale: Legendary Jeff Thomas NixieSat Z5680 Clock.

Johan

Aug 29, 2018, 10:55:52 AM8/29/18
to neonixie-l
For sale:
Original legendary Jeff Thomas NixiSat Clock with ultra 6x rare Z5680 Nixie.

The giant Z5680M Nixie Tubes were manufactured in Germany by RFT and are the largest Nixies ever made. Over 10cm/4" digits.

The clock was stored after a house move and barely used.

Spare set of Z5680 available.

Johan

Aug 29, 2018, 11:10:30 AM8/29/18
to neonixie-l
Please  bid by email.

Jack Buechler

Aug 29, 2018, 11:34:50 AM8/29/18
to neoni...@googlegroups.com

What sort of price are you looking for?

I am not just a casual bidder but like Nixie clocks ( a bit sad) I have a few different ones.

You would not be shipping internationally but to Washington DC  - I will collect it from my friend who lives there.

Regards

/var/folders/9l/mnpkt9n93bs3g3zc6n1xl1hm0000gn/T/com.microsoft.Outlook/WebArchiveCopyPasteTempFiles/cidB98BC69B-3011-433D-9CA3-C28EBC065709
Jack Buechler

M: +44 (0) 7581 002001

E: ja...@buechler.org

-----------------------
Email Disclaimer

This message may contain confidential (and potentially legally privileged) information solely for use by its intended recipients. Others may not distribute, copy or use it. If you have received this communication in error please tell us either by return E-mail or at the numbers given above and then delete it, and any copies of it. In accordance with good computing practice the recipient is responsible for ensuring that this message and any attachments are virus free before opening it.

J M

Aug 29, 2018, 11:37:56 AM8/29/18
to neoni...@googlegroups.com

I already have  a bid of $2500 for the clock.

And one of $2000.

Not sure if they are serious though.

How much would you bid?

Regards,

Johan

image001.png

Jack Buechler

Aug 29, 2018, 11:41:32 AM8/29/18
to neoni...@googlegroups.com

No out of my league.

neonixie-l

Aug 29, 2018, 12:16:47 PM8/29/18
to neonixie-l
I would prefer that pricing etc. is discussed offline.

Suffice to say that this is a valuable clock and the USD 2,500 bid is in the right ballpark as the nixies alone are worth a lot...

Nick (moderator)

J M

Aug 29, 2018, 12:20:07 PM8/29/18
to neoni...@googlegroups.com
Hi Nick,

Yes I have over 12 nixies in total.
These should be worth about $1800 alone.

Thanks for the advice and yes, rpices will be discussed off line.

Thanks,
Johan

> *The **giant Z5680M Nixie Tubes were manufactured in Germany by RFT and are
> the largest Nixies ever made. Over 10cm/4" digits.*

Bigger than the Rodan? I doubt it.

-Dan

Johan

Aug 30, 2018, 10:42:56 AM8/30/18
to neonixie-l

Op woensdag 29 augustus 2018 16:55:52 UTC+2 schreef Johan:
$2000 for the clock excl. extra tubes would be acceptable