T-Shirts are finally available. Dekatron and Magic Eye shirts from discussion earlier this year.

Keith Moore

Sep 19, 2016, 6:29:36 PM9/19/16
to neonixie-l
A while back, Mr. ThreeNeurons noticed that I had some shirts on CafePress. I have had nothing but frustration with producing quality shirts using Cafe Press. So I made a small run of "our" shirts. I just wanted to share these since I had to make a bunch in order to get them for myself and family to wear at some recent maker shows.

These are good quality T-Shirts with a very simple diagram and tag line. They are black shirts with white silk screened print on the front only.   Cost is $20 USD or $22 for size 2XL or 3XL.   I think slow-boat postage should be less than $3 per shirt in the U.S.  I can figure out the shipping overseas if there is interest.

I have a few each in U.S. men's size Medium, Large, Extra-large, 2XL, and 3XL.

If anyone is interested in these, let me know and we can work it out outside of here so the group doesn't have to get dumped-on. I am here as nixiekeith on gmail. Just email me directly to save the group noise.

There is a Dekatron one - "You can count on me..."

And a Magic Eye one - "Are you staring at my magic eyes?"   I got lots of comments on this one at DragonCon a few weeks ago. Mostly from folks who had no idea what it was.

I do not do this for a living, so please be patient.
- Keith
DSCF2419.JPG
DSCF2427.JPG
DSCF2431.JPG
DSCF2429.JPG

threeneurons

Sep 19, 2016, 6:39:44 PM9/19/16
to neonixie-l

email: nixiekeith on gmail. ... email me directly.

- Keith

Thank you ... I'll make a note of that.

Some good news, just after I posted a rant about eBay.

Dave

Sep 20, 2016, 8:51:23 AM9/20/16
to neonixie-l
S W E E T   S H I R T S  !

Fair price too for a custom tee.

Keith Moore

Sep 21, 2016, 10:37:12 AM9/21/16
to neonixie-l
Here is an update, folks. I just mailed the first one. The postage is just under $4, not $3. Oh well.   And, yes. I am not trying to make money. This is just for our fun.

So, $24 postage included (U.S.)     or $26 postage included (U.S.) for XXL or XXXL