For the record

MichaelB

Jan 14, 2017, 5:26:30 PM1/14/17
to neonixie-l

Greg Peetros has been a great customer of Badnixie.com for years and although not a EE does have a good working knowledge of the basics of electronics as relates to Nixie clocks. I thought the reaction to Greg’s complaint was uncalled for and should have been handled in a much more controlled manner.  I hope they come up with a solution that works for both of them. My $.02.

jb-electronics

Jan 14, 2017, 5:30:51 PM1/14/17
to neoni...@googlegroups.com
In the interest of a mutually beneficial solution of the problem, let us ALL please refrain from making further public comments. Taking sides is not helpful. Jens

On 1/14/2017 3:26 PM, MichaelB wrote:

Greg Peetros has been a great customer of Badnixie.com for years and although not a EE does have a good working knowledge of the basics of electronics as relates to Nixie clocks. I thought the reaction to Greg’s complaint was uncalled for and should have been handled in a much more controlled manner.  I hope they come up with a solution that works for both of them. My $.02.

Greg P

Jan 14, 2017, 5:44:16 PM1/14/17
to neonixie-l
Michael,

Thank you for the support.  We are attempting to work out a mutually beneficial solution that will hopefully put this to bed once and for all.

Frank Bemelman

Jan 15, 2017, 10:00:53 AM1/15/17
to neoni...@googlegroups.com
Well, I don't see anyone taking Dieters' side, so for him it isn't very helpful indeed. Perhaps he should make his apologies and call it a day...

Op za 14 jan. 2017 om 23:31 schreef jb-electronics <webm...@jb-electronics.de>

jb-electronics

Jan 15, 2017, 12:44:00 PM1/15/17
to neoni...@googlegroups.com
Perhaps you missed a certain undertone in my email, Frank. Jens

MichaelB

Jan 15, 2017, 3:02:58 PM1/15/17
to neonixie-l
Shame on you, Frank!