Who is interested in IN33?

Юрий Овчинников

Aug 17, 2020, 2:00:37 PM8/17/20
to neonixie-l
Hi guys. Who is interested in IN33?

Dylan Distasio

Aug 17, 2020, 3:46:39 PM8/17/20
to neoni...@googlegroups.com
I'm interested.  Can you let me know pricing and quantities?   Thx.

On Mon, Aug 17, 2020 at 2:00 PM Юрий Овчинников <1219y...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi guys. Who is interested in IN33?

Richard Scales

Aug 17, 2020, 11:07:43 PM8/17/20
to neonixie-l
I might be interested, please PM details, thank you.

Yuriy Ovchinnikov

Aug 18, 2020, 1:21:37 AM8/18/20
to neoni...@googlegroups.com
 Hi,
I will inform you as soon as I receive them to me.
Best regards,
Yuriy.

Dekatron42

Aug 18, 2020, 2:57:07 AM8/18/20
to neonixie-l
Hi,

Can you get hold of the IN-30, the same type of bargraph display as the IN-33 but with just one row/line with dots?

/Martin

Yuriy Ovchinnikov

Aug 18, 2020, 2:33:04 PM8/18/20
to neoni...@googlegroups.com
Sorry, IN-30 is very-very rare tube. I can not find its.

Yuriy Ovchinnikov

Sep 21, 2020, 9:54:24 AM9/21/20
to neoni...@googlegroups.com
 Now I got 28 pcs. IN-33. I can sale its for $18 ea.

Jon D.

Sep 21, 2020, 10:19:49 AM9/21/20
to neonixie-l
I am interested in purchasing three (3) of the IN-33s.

Jon D.

Yuriy Ovchinnikov

Sep 28, 2020, 3:26:05 PM9/28/20
to neoni...@googlegroups.com
Do you need IN33 still?

пн, 17 авг. 2020 г. в 22:46, Dylan Distasio <inte...@gmail.com>:
I'm interested.  Can you let me know pricing and quantities?   Thx.

Yuriy Ovchinnikov

Sep 28, 2020, 3:26:51 PM9/28/20
to neoni...@googlegroups.com
  Do you need IN33 still?

On Monday, 17 August 2020 19:00:37 UTC+1, Юрий Овчинников wrote:
Hi guys. Who is interested in IN33?

Yuriy Ovchinnikov

Sep 28, 2020, 3:31:06 PM9/28/20
to neoni...@googlegroups.com
I can sell 3 pcs. IN-33 for $18 ea. + shipping.

Jon Jackson

Sep 28, 2020, 4:20:51 PM9/28/20
to neoni...@googlegroups.com
Yes, I am still interested.

Jon D.

Yuriy Ovchinnikov

Sep 29, 2020, 4:35:10 AM9/29/20
to neoni...@googlegroups.com
Now I have 17 pcs. for $18 ea. 11 pcs. sold.

Sean McQuilling

Sep 29, 2020, 11:11:05 PM9/29/20
to neonixie-l
I'm interested in 2.

Yuriy Ovchinnikov

Sep 30, 2020, 3:56:18 AM9/30/20
to neoni...@googlegroups.com
Where you from?

Sean McQuilling

Sep 30, 2020, 10:59:32 AM9/30/20
to neonixie-l
Oregon, USA.

Yuriy Ovchinnikov

Sep 30, 2020, 12:44:02 PM9/30/20
to neoni...@googlegroups.com
OK. Then 2x$18 + $34 shipping = $70. Tell me you PayPal address, I'll send the invoice.

Yohan Park

Oct 21, 2020, 7:29:09 AM10/21/20
to neonixie-l
On Monday, August 17, 2020 at 8:00:37 PM UTC+2 Юрий Овчинников wrote:
Hi guys. Who is interested in IN33?

I'm interested as well.
How much for 2 pcs shipped to the Netherlands?

Yuriy Ovchinnikov

Oct 21, 2020, 9:27:07 AM10/21/20
to neoni...@googlegroups.com
2x$18 + $30 shipping.

Yohan Park

Oct 21, 2020, 12:31:23 PM10/21/20
to neonixie-l
On Wednesday, October 21, 2020 at 3:27:07 PM UTC+2 Юрий Овчинников wrote:
2x$18 + $30 shipping.

Ah okay thanks.
I didn't realize shipping from Russia to Europe was so expensive.
Sorry, that's a bit too much for me.

Yuriy Ovchinnikov

Oct 21, 2020, 2:13:39 PM10/21/20
to neoni...@googlegroups.com
Maybe you need some other lamps?

Yohan Park

Oct 21, 2020, 8:56:39 PM10/21/20
to neonixie-l
On Wednesday, October 21, 2020 at 8:13:39 PM UTC+2 Юрий Овчинников wrote:
Maybe you need some other lamps?

Can you send me a list of what you have in stock please?

Yuriy Ovchinnikov

Oct 26, 2020, 4:01:58 PM10/26/20
to neoni...@googlegroups.com
Now I have:

CRT VFD Indicator Tube ILD3-L (green) – 50 pcs.

 and ILD3-K (red) – 50 pcs.

A-108 – 6 pcs. for $20

A-201 – 13 pcs. for $40

IV-1 – 39 pcs. for $0.6,
IV-28
А – 1 pcs. for $3,
IVL-1-7/5 – 2 pcs. for $10,

IVL-2-7/5 – 24 pcs. for $1.5,

IVLShU-1-11/2 – 39 pcs. for $5,

IN-3 – 199 pcs. for $0.5,

IN-4 – 2 pcs.

IN-7 – 4 pcs.

IN-13 – 3 pcs. for $3

IN-15А – 101 pcs. for $1,

IN-16 – 1000 pcs.

IN-17 – 120 pcs.
IN-19A used – 1 pc. for $1.5,

IN-19B used – 1 pc. for $1.5,

IN-19V – 2 pcs. for $2,

IN-28 – 79 pcs. for $3

LC-531 used – 1 pc. for $2

OG-9 – 5 pcs.

5870 ITT England used – 8 pcs. for $10

Z570M – 4 pcs.

Z5700M used – 29 pcs.

Z573M – 11 pcs.

чт, 22 окт. 2020 г. в 03:56, Yohan Park <w...@kitsunegari.net>:
On Wednesday, October 21, 2020 at 8:13:39 PM UTC+2 Юрий Овчинников wrote:
Maybe you need some other lamps?

Can you send me a list of what you have in stock please?

Andrew ODonnell

Nov 8, 2020, 4:02:38 PM11/8/20
to neonixie-l
Hi

I'm interested in following;

2x IN-33
1x A-108
2x IVL-2-7/5
1x IVL-1-7/5
2x IVLShU-1-11/2

please. Ship to UK.

Also the OG-9, price and is it metal base or plastic/bakelite? Am I right in thinking the OG-9 is almost identical to the OG-4 (double pulse 30 pins etc)?

Thanks

Yuriy Ovchinnikov

Nov 9, 2020, 12:00:01 AM11/9/20
to neoni...@googlegroups.com
I will prepare the package and write. OG-9 is almost identical to OG-4.

marius...@gmail.com

Nov 9, 2020, 8:41:23 AM11/9/20
to neoni...@googlegroups.com

Hello everyone,

Are here any Canadians who ordered tubes from Yuriy this time of the year, or from other Russian sellers?

Did you guys get your orders? How long did it take?

The reason I am asking is that my order from Yuri (Shipped on 30 September 2020), according to the tracking, got to Canada on Oct 16:

Canadian Post

Delivered to the country of destination

16 October 2020, 21:58 YYZ, Canada

Transport leg completed

16 October 2020, 20:34 YYZ, Canada

And as of now, I did not get the package and it doesn’t look encouraging after 3 weeks. I wonder how long it takes to Canada Post to deliver it?

From previous experiences I know Canada Post is not giving much information to the receiver, the only way to find something is for the sender to open an investigation in the country of origin, and that will take for ever to get to Canada and make Canada Post do anything.

Thank you,

Marius

alb.001 alb.001

Nov 9, 2020, 8:57:04 AM11/9/20
to neonixie-l

I am in Brampton Ontario.    When I ship packages the big video display in the post office states that all delivery times are no longer in effect.  I tried tracing a package sent to Toronto - only 50 Km and CanadaPost.ca web-site says it will take 5 days but then purchaser wrote back to tell me they received it after 2 days.  Another package sent to Montreal took almost 2 weeks.  So  CanadaPost is all over the map about delivery times.  I have never had a package get lost and never delivered even during long postal strike.    So just need to wait and it will eventually turn up one day ( I hope )

Pharma Phil

marius...@gmail.com

Nov 9, 2020, 9:20:46 AM11/9/20
to neoni...@googlegroups.com

Thank you Phil, what is more frustrating is that there is no tracking info after it hits Canada!

Yuriy Ovchinnikov

Nov 9, 2020, 11:32:37 AM11/9/20
to neoni...@googlegroups.com
I prepeared the parcel but I can not find A-108.

пн, 9 нояб. 2020 г. в 00:02, Andrew ODonnell <andrewodo...@gmail.com>:
Hi

Andrew ODonnell

Nov 9, 2020, 11:48:21 AM11/9/20
to neonixie-l
Hi

No problem I will still take the other items

What is total cost so far, ship to UK, what was your price for the OG-9 and are they metal or bakelite bases?

Thanks

Yuriy Ovchinnikov

Nov 9, 2020, 12:15:15 PM11/9/20
to neoni...@googlegroups.com
IN-33 - 2x$18 = $36
IVL-2-7/5 - 2x$1.5 = $3
IVL-1-7/5 - 1x$10 = $10
IVLSHU-1-11/2 - 2x$5 = $10
OG-9 with metal base for $7 (I have 1 pc.)
OG-9 цшер bakelite base for $5.
Shipping cost is $30.

Nicholas Stock

Nov 9, 2020, 12:36:17 PM11/9/20
to 'Greg P' via neonixie-l
Guys, please take the private deal making off of the list.

Thanks

-Moderators.

Jon

Nov 9, 2020, 1:06:42 PM11/9/20
to neonixie-l
Nick (with your mod hat on)

Can the mods enable PMs on the 'new' Google groups format? I think that would help - right now people may not be able to easily comply unless they've tuned into one of the work-arounds for the absence of PMs  that have been identified in other threads (switch back to the 'old' format or pick up your desired recipient's direct email address from the daily cumulative email digest).

Jon.

Nicholas Stock

Nov 9, 2020, 1:09:55 PM11/9/20
to 'Greg P' via neonixie-l
Let me check on that....I understand the frustration.

Nick

Andrew ODonnell

Nov 9, 2020, 1:14:48 PM11/9/20
to neonixie-l
Sorry! Done - moved to email

I'm new here and the 'groups' thing is a bit new to me as well. Is there a way to reply to an author instead of 'all'?

Cheers

Nicholas Stock

Nov 9, 2020, 1:46:49 PM11/9/20
to 'Greg P' via neonixie-l
No worries Andrew. If you're using Gmail to view the forum messages, you should be able to see the original sender's email address in their avatar. Just send an email directly using that address.

Cheers,

Nick

Tidak Ada

Nov 9, 2020, 3:54:42 PM11/9/20
to neoni...@googlegroups.com

Hi Andrew,

Sorry I accidentally did send my question to you, but I see now I lostb the name of the seller. Please can you help me to th right information or sent a copy of my mail to the seller.

Since neonixie-l moved to google I don’t have the possibility to find private addresses

Thanks in advance,

Eric (Tidak Ada)

Nisei

Nov 9, 2020, 5:21:48 PM11/9/20
to neoni...@googlegroups.com

You mean Yuriy Ovchinnikov, the guy who started this topic?

1219y...@gmail.com

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/neonixie-l/!%26!AAAAAAAAAAAYAAAAAAAAAPDddShx705MuX20yCpp0vvCgAAAEAAAAAATlxhjqNxPoluOb3p4RWEBAAAAAA%3D%3D%40zeelandnet.nl.

Charles MacDonald

Nov 9, 2020, 11:11:07 PM11/9/20
to neoni...@googlegroups.com, alb.001 alb.001

>> Are here any Canadians who ordered tubes from Yuriy this time of the
>> year, or from other Russian sellers?
>>
>> Did you guys get your orders? How long did it take?
>>
>> The reason I am asking is that my order from Yuri (Shipped on 30
>> September 2020), according to the tracking, got to Canada on Oct 16:

about a month and a half is typical for things I have purchased from the
Russian Federation or Ukraine lately. if shipped "registered" which is
common when teh sender does not trust their own post office, it shows
things down more.

--
Charles MacDonald VA3CPY Stittsville Ontario
cm...@zeusprune.ca Just Beyond the Fringe

Tidak Ada

Nov 10, 2020, 11:26:39 AM11/10/20
to neoni...@googlegroups.com

Thanks,

Alreday contacted J

eric

marius...@gmail.com

Nov 11, 2020, 4:40:34 PM11/11/20
to neoni...@googlegroups.com
Thank you Charles. Mine seems to be stuck at Canada Post (YYZ1) since Oct 16, if the Russian tracking info is correct.