Electric Imp

Zandr Milewski

Nov 2, 2013, 1:17:57 PM11/2/13
to neoni...@googlegroups.com
Anyone else working with Electric Imps and nixies?

<http://electricimp.com/>

I recently converted my Peter Jensen (tubeclocks.com) IN-14 clock to use
an Imp instead of the PIC. Aside from one wire to get additional low
voltage, it's entirely a daughtercard that plugs into the existing PIC
socket.

The Imp gets its time from the network, and I'm in the midst of writing
a web control panel for things like timezone selection, &c.

Driving the HV5622's from the Imp was trivial.

If there's interest, I can write up more detail and post some code samples.

-Zandr

Jon D.

Nov 2, 2013, 1:31:04 PM11/2/13
to neoni...@googlegroups.com
I would be interested to see more detail about your Imp implementation.

Jon

AlexTsekenis

Nov 3, 2013, 7:05:30 AM11/3/13
to neoni...@googlegroups.com