Hey all Iā€™ve got a few questions about CD-12 nixies

Jasper nagle

Apr 14, 2024, 3:38:01ā€ÆAMApr 14
to neoni...@googlegroups.com
Iā€™m wondering what is an alright price to buy and sell these tubes nowadays, seeing I donā€™t think they have inflated quite like those CD-46! But I havenā€™t seen one for sale for a long time!Ā
As well do they make nice 1 digit nixie clocks? Assume with their large size they would but the rarity of them is telling me not to keep it running?Ā

Sincerely jasper

Peter Hall

Apr 14, 2024, 4:04:25ā€ÆAMApr 14
to neoni...@googlegroups.com
I've bought a few over the years..I look at it,this way.If asking $150-Aussie,$100usa for the in18 Tube...the CD's ones,being sold lately and on ebay now.Cost $133-Aussie,$68-usa..And have a Socket in box....$50usa be a bargain, I'll have 10 please.lol.

FromšŸšØPeter HallšŸ˜ insidiousnixiesšŸ¦˜Utube

Message has been deleted

Jasper nagle

Apr 14, 2024, 4:08:06ā€ÆAMApr 14
to neoni...@googlegroups.com
No worriesĀ

On Sun, 14 Apr 2024 at 4:06ā€ÆPM, Peter Hall <hall...@hotmail.com> wrote:
Sorry trieing too delete..wrong post.sorrrry

FromšŸšØPeter HallšŸ˜ insidiousnixiesšŸ¦˜Utube

insidiousnixies;Utube

Apr 14, 2024, 4:24:57ā€ÆAMApr 14
to neonixie-l
Hey,it was for you.Got mixed up with not seeing CD12--Same as a GR201 on ebay..Selling sum contact me.Buying some,you the man that has them.Sorry..Sunday Bliss

insidiousnixies;Utube

Apr 14, 2024, 6:14:42ā€ÆAMApr 14
to neonixie-l
I meant,you know the Man..Post on Neonixie.Eg-Such as these-advertised on Ebay=
https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/116125336055?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=705-154756-20017-0&ssspo=Fjq_j4eGTu2&sssrc=2047675&ssuid=wD1q8GOQTfG&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

insidiousnixies;Utube

Apr 14, 2024, 6:18:18ā€ÆAMApr 14
to neonixie-l
When I put in search for cd12--the GR201(CD11) comes up...is that the same tube you have????

alex nolan

Apr 14, 2024, 8:11:30ā€ÆAMApr 14
to neonixie-l
Well one just sold in Japan for ~$140 USD: https://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/l1131610501

Peter Hall

Apr 14, 2024, 8:26:23ā€ÆAMApr 14
to neoni...@googlegroups.com
Thx for showing picture... Nothing like my CD-11....
CD12--looks lik a GN-4... anyhow...Much more desirable šŸ˜...$$$, very jealous..

FromšŸšØPeter HallšŸ˜ insidiousnixiesšŸ¦˜Utube

Jasper nagle

Apr 16, 2024, 4:23:16ā€ÆAMApr 16
to neoni...@googlegroups.com
Thatā€™s interesting i wonder if itā€™s new or not it looks unused, and yeah no problems with the photos I too am looking for some reasonable priced CD11

Jasper nagle

Apr 16, 2024, 4:23:26ā€ÆAMApr 16
to neoni...@googlegroups.com
I might be confused but gr201 is equivalent too CD-11 not 12?Ā

Jasper nagle

Apr 16, 2024, 4:23:32ā€ÆAMApr 16
to neoni...@googlegroups.com
Uhm this is the tube here.Ā

Peter Hall

Apr 16, 2024, 4:42:29ā€ÆAMApr 16
to neoni...@googlegroups.com
Thanks...You have a nice tube..CD12.if ya need or wanna swap something..Maybe I have somethingĀ  Ā You need, for a project.. I

FromšŸšØPeter HallšŸ˜ insidiousnixiesšŸ¦˜Utube