Symbol Nixies for Sale

Nicholas Stock

Apr 16, 2022, 5:46:34 PM4/16/22
to 'Greg P' via neonixie-l
Roll up! Roll up! :)

For all you collectors out there, here's a list of what I'm looking to sell. Send me a private email if you're interested. Most of these are NOS in boxes but some are loose.

B5016

+, −

B5018

A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, K

B5032

+, −

B54364

G, M, K, m, µ, n [left]; Hz, S [right]

B5992

+, −

IN15A

+, -, %, m, M, k, n, µ, P, Л

IN15B

A, F, H, W, S, Hz, Ω

NL40225AL

A, B, C, D, E, +, −

NL5016

+, −

NL5018

A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, K

NL50325

AC, KΩ, +, −

NL5442

+, −

NL5442A

+, −

NL5447

K, Ω

NL5448

+, −, (OverLoad)

NL5856ST

+, −

NL5866ST

+, −, ~, spiral

NL5866SX

+, −, ~, spiral

NL6034

+, −

NL811

+, −

NL843

+, −

NL867

+, −

ZM1262

+, -, Spiral

Z5610M

A, V, Ω, +, −, ~, %

ZM1001

X, Y, Z,+ ,− , ~

ZM1024

c/s, kc/s, mc/s, s, ms, µs, ns

ZM1025

c/s, kc/s, mc/s, s, ms, µs, ns

ZM1031

+, −

ZM1033

+, −

Cheers,

(Pharma) Nick

Nicholas Stock

Apr 16, 2022, 6:43:02 PM4/16/22
to 'Greg P' via neonixie-l
I forgot to add that I also have some DT1707B's (these are the +1 versions of the DT1704 series of VFD type tubes).

Cheers.

Nick

Nicholas Stock

Apr 17, 2022, 3:06:20 PM4/17/22
to 'Greg P' via neonixie-l
Apologies for the continued Symbol spamming...I had one of them wrong in the spreadsheet...(NL867 was in fact NL863 - very large Burroughs symbol tube).

NL863

+, −

ZM1262

+, -, Spiral

Z5610M

A, V, Ω, +, −, ~, %

ZM1001

X, Y, Z,+ ,− , ~

ZM1024

c/s, kc/s, mc/s, s, ms, µs, ns

ZM1025

c/s, kc/s, mc/s, s, ms, µs, ns

ZM1031

+, −

ZM1033

+, −

Thanks to those that already contacted me, much appreciated.

Cheers,

(Pharma) Nick

chuckrr

Apr 17, 2022, 3:08:57 PM4/17/22
to neoni...@googlegroups.com

How many of the NL-5018 do you have?     What is the price for them?

Nicholas Stock

Apr 17, 2022, 4:52:35 PM4/17/22
to 'Greg P' via neonixie-l
The NL863 has left the building.... :)