Won auction lot of tubes with some pixie but...

Bill Notfaded

Aug 28, 2019, 11:10:11 PM8/28/19
to neonixie-l
Look close at the sockets in the back. They're the pixie tube sockets for the three tubes! Pure unobtanium.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/34-Vintage-Lot-Nixie-Tubes-ZM-1000-Burroughs-B-9012-B-5092-B-5031-B-5991-/392392447778

Bill

Bill Notfaded

Aug 28, 2019, 11:11:59 PM8/28/19
to neonixie-l
Sometimes I've seen the tubes but the sockets never! Over only ever seen pictures before.

Bill

martin martin

Aug 28, 2019, 11:44:57 PM8/28/19
to neonixie-l
nice catch you have!

On Wed, Aug 28, 2019 at 8:12 PM Bill Notfaded <notf...@gmail.com> wrote:
Sometimes I've seen the tubes but the sockets never!  Over only ever seen pictures before.

Bill

Bill Notfaded

Aug 28, 2019, 11:47:58 PM8/28/19
to neonixie-l
Thanks Martin!  I really bid the auction for those sockets and three tubes.  The rest of the stuff is pretty ho hum but it's legit.

Bill

Nicholas Stock

Aug 28, 2019, 11:54:17 PM8/28/19
to 'Greg P' via neonixie-l
If you just want the pixies and the sockets, you can send the rest to me....;-)

On Wed, Aug 28, 2019 at 8:47 PM Bill Notfaded <notf...@gmail.com> wrote:
Thanks Martin!  I really bid the auction for those sockets and three tubes.  The rest of the stuff is pretty ho hum but it's legit.

Bill

Tyler Bourne

Sep 3, 2019, 5:22:43 PM9/3/19
to neonixie-l

So you're the one who beat me on this one!  Good catch.  I'll get some pixies sometime.

Bill Notfaded

Sep 3, 2019, 9:41:04 PM9/3/19
to neonixie-l
Thanks Tyler you've got good taste too. I'll post up some pics or video once I get them runnin'

Bill