Fwd: FS Re: [neonixie-l] P12 Phosphor CRT

Jan Wuesten

Feb 11, 2020, 3:39:15 AM2/11/20
to neoni...@googlegroups.com

Hi there, I sell the 3JP12 NOS, see

https://www.askjanfirst.com/r5.htm

plus many more tubes plus a scopeclock project...

I was pretty silent on this list, I had many other things to do but the "oldtimers" here surely know me.

Have a nice day

Jan

--
Mit freundlichen Gruessen---best regards----cordialement

Dipl.-Ing. Jan Philipp Wuesten   (Telefon direkt: 04882-6054551)

Frag'Jan zuerst - Ask Jan First GmbH & Co. KG
Preiler Ring 10 ; D- 25774 Lehe, Germany
Phone: +49-(0)4882-6054551  Fax  : +49-(0)4882-6054552
<https://www.die-wuestens.de> (Deutsch, English, Francais)
Email <F...@die-wuestens.de>
HR A4788 PI, Vertretung: Wüsten Verw.GmbH, HR B 6295 PI
Registergericht Pinneberg. GF: Jan Wüsten; UStID: DE814610403
Wichtige Informationen:
Unsere Datenschutzerklärung: <https://www.die-wuestens.de/DSE2.pdf>
Widerrufsformular als PDF: <https://www.die-wuestens.de/widerruf.pdf>
Kontakt und Bestellabwicklung: <https://www.die-wuestens.de/kontakt.htm>
Unsere vollständigen AGB: <https://www.die-wuestens.de/agb.htm>

Mac Doktor

Feb 11, 2020, 1:07:07 PM2/11/20
to neoni...@googlegroups.com
On Feb 11, 2020, at 3:39 AM, 'Jan Wuesten' via neonixie-l <neoni...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Hi there, I sell the 3JP12 NOS, see

https://www.askjanfirst.com/r5.htm

I can't connect to the server securely. Using an insecure link does:

Terry Bowman, KA4HJH
"The Mac Doctor”

"Never install version point-zero of anything"

Charles MacDonald

Feb 11, 2020, 7:13:47 PM2/11/20
to neoni...@googlegroups.com, Mac Doktor
On 2020-02-11 1:07 p.m., Mac Doktor wrote:

>> On Feb 11, 2020, at 3:39 AM, 'Jan Wuesten' via neonixie-l
>> <neoni...@googlegroups.com <mailto:neoni...@googlegroups.com>> wrote:

going to Jan's site in his signature the alternative address does
connect securely

https://www.die-wuestens.de/eindex.htm

>> Hi there, I sell the 3JP12 NOS, see
>>
>> https://www.askjanfirst.com/r5.htm

server must have a problem.
Error code: SSL_ERROR_INTERNAL_ERROR_ALERT

--
Charles MacDonald VA3CPY Stittsville Ontario
cm...@zeusprune.ca Just Beyond the Fringe

Jan Wuesten

Feb 13, 2020, 2:29:14 AM2/13/20
to neoni...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

sorry, out of habit:

https://www.die-wuestens.de is the main domain, it has an SSL certificate. The askjanfirst.com domain is the "anglophile" one, without SSL as I have to book those individually. But as you can not insert anything at my site anyway both work, secure or not....

We are all oldfashioned, if you wish to buy from us it still works oldschool via email.

Have a nice day

JAn