Four Letter Word partial kit

John

Dec 30, 2016, 2:20:28 PM12/30/16
to neoni...@googlegroups.com
I've got a "kit" for this (board, with chips) that I never put together.  Along with it are the instructions, etc.

Make me a fair offer and it's yours. When I find them, I'll post the big nixies that go with it, as somewhere in my junk I have a box of 8-10 of them

Thanks
John

gregebert

Dec 30, 2016, 2:46:46 PM12/30/16
to neonixie-l
What kind of nixies ?

I'm doing the final cleanup on a PCB I designed for 7971's, so I might be interested in a few more tubes if that's what you have.

Greg P

Dec 30, 2016, 3:41:29 PM12/30/16
to neonixie-l
What kit is it?  Not many out there for the 7971 tubes.

petehand

Dec 31, 2016, 5:02:38 AM12/31/16
to neonixie-l
Probably mine. I'm not aware that anyone else ever offered a kit.

John

Dec 31, 2016, 8:37:21 AM12/31/16
to neonixie-l
If your middle initial is "E" it's probably yours, as the schematics are initialed "PEH".

It looks to have a couple of micros on it and some headers installed . All BOM / etch drawings and instructions are included.

$25 shipped?

John

John Rehwinkel

Dec 31, 2016, 8:51:40 AM12/31/16
to 'Grahame' via neonixie-l
Probably mine. I'm not aware that anyone else ever offered a kit.

While it does sound like one of Pete's kits, Ray Weisling also offered kits (I have a couple of his, unassembled).

- John

Greg P

Dec 31, 2016, 11:49:30 AM12/31/16
to neonixie-l
Surprised you received them, John.

petehand

Jan 1, 2017, 3:33:23 AM1/1/17
to neonixie-l
I'm PEH, yes. Whoever buys it, feel free to email me if you need any help.

petehand

Jan 1, 2017, 3:36:07 AM1/1/17
to neonixie-l
I also have a couple of Weisling kits, unassembled. By the time I received them, more than 2 years after I ordered, I'd made my own and used up my B7971s.