Fake nixie power supply on eBay!!!

严泽远

Sep 29, 2016, 11:51:42 AM9/29/16
to neonixie-l
Recently I got some emails from ebay buyers, they claimed the NCH6100HV Nixie Power Supply they bought from other eBay sellers can not works and looks very poor quality, not exactly same as I posted on my website: http://www.nixieclock.org/?p=493
Today I found my nixie power supply has been counterfeited by some people, and they also marked my website on the board, absolutely fake one:

I'm sorry to see this happened and sorry for guys who bought the fake one, I always using high quality electronic components for my design, I hope similar things will not happen in the future.

Thanks.
Yan.

NixiePSU04.JPG
FakeOne.jpg
New batch of NCH6100HV.jpg

Jeff Walton

Sep 29, 2016, 12:05:17 PM9/29/16
to neoni...@googlegroups.com
File complaint with eBay and get the sellers shut down.  You make great quality stuff and this is unfortunate.

Too many crooks in the world.   EBay is pretty good with buyers when counterfeit and fake parts are found.   Buyers need to speak up when cheated and get these sellers banned.

Nicholas Stock

Sep 29, 2016, 12:09:58 PM9/29/16
to neoni...@googlegroups.com
Wise words Jeff. The more people speak out, the less this will (hopefully) happen...

On Thu, Sep 29, 2016 at 9:05 AM, Jeff Walton <jwalt...@gmail.com> wrote:
File complaint with eBay and get the sellers shut down.  You make great quality stuff and this is unfortunate.

Too many crooks in the world.   EBay is pretty good with buyers when counterfeit and fake parts are found.   Buyers need to speak up when cheated and get these sellers banned.

TouMu

Sep 29, 2016, 10:10:25 PM9/29/16
to neonixie-l
Reported.

Regards

严泽远於 2016年9月29日星期四 UTC+8下午11時51分42秒寫道:

Dan Hollis

Sep 30, 2016, 1:01:42 AM9/30/16
to neonixie-l
I reported it too.

-Dan

Dave

Sep 30, 2016, 10:31:19 AM9/30/16
to neonixie-l
How do you sell your supplies?
I don't see how to do that on your website?

严泽远

Sep 30, 2016, 10:39:02 PM9/30/16
to neonixie-l
I list it on my own eBay shop only http://stores.ebay.com/nixietubeclock

在 2016年9月30日星期五 UTC+8下午10:31:19,Dave写道:

Alic

Dec 1, 2016, 1:50:20 PM12/1/16
to neonixie-l
There still seem to be fake boards on eBay :
http://r.ebay.com/WZhGRK

I guess eBay isn't that good in eliminating counterfeit parts after all...
It seems to be more like spam : if one account is closed, they just open another one.

严泽远

Dec 8, 2016, 9:07:46 AM12/8/16
to neonixie-l