Another nice score!

Bill Notfaded

Jun 17, 2021, 1:03:00 PM6/17/21
to neonixie-l
I saw something pop up today... and hit it quick!

Gotta be quick.  So glad I looked when I did.

Bill

Bill Notfaded

Jun 17, 2021, 1:05:14 PM6/17/21
to neonixie-l
Some of my other NL-8091's where in this same exact TELECTRON display.  I'll have two of them now.  I love these tubes!

Bill

Bill Notfaded

Jun 17, 2021, 1:18:03 PM6/17/21
to neonixie-l
Geesh I can't spell were in the same TELECTRON display.  It's pretty heavy duty metal both have 5 NL-8091's in them.  I think it must have been a readout in some industrial environment.

Bill

Mahdi Al Husseini

Jun 17, 2021, 3:32:33 PM6/17/21
to neoni...@googlegroups.com
Amazing find! Let me know if you want to sell me one tube 😃 I need just one more to finish a six digit clock

tntmod54321

Jun 17, 2021, 4:43:49 PM6/17/21
to neoni...@googlegroups.com
Geez, I saw that before you bought it and didn't realize the size of the tubes.