3ACP11 CRTs for sale

David Forbes

Feb 11, 2020, 2:04:37 PM2/11/20
to NeoNixie
Hi,

I have a dozen NOS Dumont 3ACP11 tubes available. I also have Cinch diheptal sockets and HV anode caps, also NOS. Sockets are missing the two long 4-40 screws and nuts.

I'll take $60 each for a set of tube, socket, cap, plus actual shipping cost from Arizona. One or two tube orders served first, to give everyone a chance.

3acp11anode.jpg
3acp11text.jpg
3acp11socket.jpg

Scott Miller

Feb 12, 2020, 1:12:49 PM2/12/20
to neonixie-l
Hi,

I would like purchase two of these. Are they available? What is your preferred method of Payment? Thanks!

Best Regards,
Scott

Jon Jackson

Feb 12, 2020, 4:00:38 PM2/12/20
to neoni...@googlegroups.com
David,

I sent you a PM for 2 of these tubes, in case you had not seen the email yet.

Cheers,

Jon J.

David Forbes

Feb 12, 2020, 9:19:38 PM2/12/20
to NeoNixie
Folks,

I have found homes for all the 3ACP11 tubes I have. I'll send each of you an email from Cathode Corner. Thanks for your interest.