Babcock display SP-431-001

kosbo.com

Oct 28, 2017, 9:24:34 AM10/28/17
to neonixie-l
Hi All,

On ebay I was looking for this display quite a while.  I have  a few PCBs  designed for Babcock display SP-431-001 and really want to find display and add the clock to my personal clocks collection.

I have been watching  this lot for a few months https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/182853730802?ul_noapp=true

and a few times contacted seller to ship it to the UK, but he never replied to me, so I thought I would ask our NeoNixie community for help.

I am wondering,  if someone from the US could help me to  buy it  and resend it to me to the UK address. Of cause I'll cover all expenses.

Thanks in advance, Konstantin

Dylan Distasio

Oct 28, 2017, 9:39:33 AM10/28/17
to neoni...@googlegroups.com
I can help with this.  Message me off list.

Best,
Dylan

blkadder

Oct 28, 2017, 9:49:16 AM10/28/17
to neonixie-l
I am willing to help you out with this.  The seller does not say how big the display is, so might you know how big the package may be?  I will send you a PM shortly.

Ron