RZ568m shortage ?

gregebert

Apr 14, 2022, 3:04:14 PM4/14/22
to neonixie-l
I've been checking on Dalibor's website for a few weeks now hoping to purchase a single R|Z568m tube as a spare, but only clocks-with-tubes are available with no mention of when tubes will be available. Does anyone know when availability will improve ?

Robert Norman

Apr 14, 2022, 3:07:03 PM4/14/22
to neoni...@googlegroups.com
Have you tried emailing him directly?

Rob

On 14 Apr 2022, at 20:04, gregebert <greg...@hotmail.com> wrote:

I've been checking on Dalibor's website for a few weeks now hoping to purchase a single R|Z568m tube as a spare, but only clocks-with-tubes are available with no mention of when tubes will be available. Does anyone know when availability will improve ?

gregebert

Apr 19, 2022, 11:15:13 AM4/19/22
to neonixie-l
Dalibor turned-on the individual tube purchases again (ya, I got mine ordered..), but there is a note they have to balance supply for clocks so they could get temporarily suspended in the future.