OT: New 'Secret Life Of Components" series from Tim Hunkin

gregebert

Apr 1, 2023, 1:18:43 AM4/1/23
to neonixie-l
For those of you who like tinkering with gizmos, there's a 3rd series from Tim that's being posted on youtube:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Za-GyTt729M

For those of you unfamiliar with Tim, he did a series of shows for TV, similarly named as The Secret Life of Machines about 30 years ago. Despite many of those machines being defunct now, the shows are very informative and have the right touch of witty British humor.

Adrian Godwin

Apr 1, 2023, 8:37:49 AM4/1/23
to neoni...@googlegroups.com
I love Tim's work and have been following these recent series avidly. He also runs an amusement arcade on a pier in Southwold, and has some machines in a shop in Holborn, London.
His cartoons go back even further, though - I first came across him in a cartoon series in the Observer magazine called 'The rudiments of wisdom' in the 80s.