Pricing Insanity

Greg P

May 9, 2019, 8:16:10 PM5/9/19
to neonixie-l
I want some of what this guy is drinking.....

When the going price is $250-300 for a set of 6.

Silly thing is someone will probably pay it.

martin martin

May 9, 2019, 8:18:01 PM5/9/19
to neonixie-l
He's in Chicago.   He's cold...

Nicholas Stock

May 9, 2019, 8:30:12 PM5/9/19
to neoni...@googlegroups.com
Beyond rare eh? What a load of nonsense....

Sent from my iPhone

Kevin A.

May 9, 2019, 8:58:20 PM5/9/19
to neonixie-l
Drinking?

More like smoking, injecting, or dissolving under the tongue!

Greg P

Bill van Dijk

May 10, 2019, 9:30:37 AM5/10/19
to neoni...@googlegroups.com

But you’ll earn $10 in Ebay bucks……. J

Nicholas Stock

May 10, 2019, 9:32:41 AM5/10/19
to neoni...@googlegroups.com
Ha ha ha....nice one Bill.

Sent from my iPhone

GastonP

May 10, 2019, 10:56:49 AM5/10/19
to neonixie-l
Nobody can say that his pricing of the lot is not beyond rare :)

Greg P

May 12, 2019, 10:14:45 AM5/12/19
to neonixie-l
Seller must have had a change of heart after all the chatter circling the web on this topic.  He's now lowered them to a much more affordable $950.00

I guess now they're just RARE and not BEYOND Rare.

On Friday, May 10, 2019 at 9:32:41 AM UTC-4, Pramanicin wrote:
Ha ha ha....nice one Bill.

Sent from my iPhone

On May 10, 2019, at 06:30, Bill van Dijk <theold...@gmail.com> wrote:

But you’ll earn $10 in Ebay bucks……. J

I want some of what this guy is drinking.....

When the going price is $250-300 for a set of 6.

Silly thing is someone will probably pay it.

Bill Notfaded

May 12, 2019, 1:26:21 PM5/12/19
to neonixie-l
Not even worth half that.

Robert L

May 12, 2019, 4:40:51 PM5/12/19
to neonixie-l

Thomas Kummer

May 12, 2019, 5:08:12 PM5/12/19
to neoni...@googlegroups.com
I’m tempted to ask the guy if they come with a bottle of KY jelly to shove ‘em up his ass. lol

Sent from my iPhone

【ツ】John Smout

May 12, 2019, 5:13:55 PM5/12/19
to neoni...@googlegroups.com
Was he selling the donkey also?

John S

Charles MacDonald

May 12, 2019, 5:33:58 PM5/12/19
to neoni...@googlegroups.com, Robert L
On 2019-05-12 4:40 p.m., Robert L wrote:

> At least this seller adds exclusive packaging!

which is shipped without an over-wrap will almost certainly NOT prevent
breakage.

--
Charles MacDonald Stittsville Ontario
cm...@zeusprune.ca Just Beyond the Fringe

alex nolan

May 12, 2019, 5:43:54 PM5/12/19
to neonixie-l
For what it's worth, the seller countered my fair price offer with an offer of $750.00, much more reasonable /s

Nicholas Stock

May 12, 2019, 6:58:36 PM5/12/19
to neoni...@googlegroups.com
Clearly living his own reality...

Sent from my iPhone

Jeff Walton

May 12, 2019, 7:17:52 PM5/12/19
to neoni...@googlegroups.com
Last time I bought any, they were $45 each plus shipping.   Maybe he was confused with Z568...  I guess if you put "rare" in the description the price automatically goes up.  :)

Jeff

Greg P

May 12, 2019, 10:01:07 PM5/12/19
to neonixie-l
Jeff,

That is still the going price.  There seems to be an endless supply of Z566M and IN-18's out there.