Most overpriced nixie tube ???

gregebert

Mar 14, 2020, 11:58:01 AM3/14/20
to neonixie-l
Not quite an "upside-down airplane" postage stamp, but.....Most likely an engineering sample.

ScreenHunter_25 Mar. 14 08.56.jpg

Mahdi Al Husseini

Mar 14, 2020, 12:11:27 PM3/14/20
to neoni...@googlegroups.com
What even haha

Jeff Walton

Mar 14, 2020, 12:54:35 PM3/14/20
to neoni...@googlegroups.com

Yeah, but it offers free shipping!

image001.jpg

SWISSNIXIE - Jonathan F.

Mar 14, 2020, 2:12:52 PM3/14/20
to neonixie-l
I know this seller and purchased a lot of stuff from him for usually a good price. . Im sure this is sort of a joke ;) read the description... its just hilarous.
I bet he will accept a lot lower price for make offer ;)

gregebert

Mar 14, 2020, 6:54:42 PM3/14/20
to neonixie-l
I made a "lucky: offer of 7.77 USD, and Ebay pop-up told me to make an offer above  5832 USD......

Kevin A.

Mar 15, 2020, 1:43:36 AM3/15/20
to neonixie-l
The item description is equally ridiculous.

On Sat, Mar 14, 2020 at 6:54 PM gregebert <greg...@hotmail.com> wrote:
I made a "lucky: offer of 7.77 USD, and Ebay pop-up told me to make an offer above  5832 USD......

Dekatron42

Mar 15, 2020, 5:41:00 AM3/15/20
to neonixie-l
What would you say of someone bought it and then won the Powerball lottery and kept on winning it every week forever, and all other lotteries there are too?? ;) ;) ;)

/Martin