Numerical nixies similar to Dolamn LL-555-558 for letters I and O

ZY

Feb 23, 2018, 6:43:15 PM2/23/18
to neonixie-l
Hello,

I'm trying to spell out a word with non-segmented nixie tubes, and it seems the Dolam LL-555 to 558 series are my best bet for something available on ebay.

However I notice that the tubes do not include I and O, which I assume would be done by a numerical 0-9 tube.

I need a suggestion as to which tube is the numerical version of the series, or if there is none, which tube would look similar. As in something of the same size/shape/overall look. Preferably also available on ebay.

I looked at the IN-1 but it seems to be attached to a large bracket that the Dolam tubes do not have.

Thanks!

Tomasz Kowalczyk

Feb 24, 2018, 1:32:22 AM2/24/18
to neonixie-l
LC-511 / LC-513. These have exactly same envelope and base

ZY

Feb 24, 2018, 2:43:15 AM2/24/18
to neonixie-l
Thanks! I did eventually also stumble on those two but I wanted to be sure since I couldn't find their datasheets. I did snatch a few 513As so hopefully it will work out.