Looking for IN-8-2 fine grid Nixie tubes

meganie8

Aug 27, 2017, 8:17:28 PM8/27/17
to neonixie-l
I'm looking for 6 new/NOS (matched) IN-8-2 fine grid Nixie tubes. I'm not interested in normal grid or used ones!
I want to stock them as a replacement set for my clock.
20170827_155727.jpg

Jeff Walton

Aug 28, 2017, 3:54:53 AM8/28/17
to neoni...@googlegroups.com

http://www.ebay.com/itm/6-pcs-ULTRARARE-FINE-GRID-NIXIE-TUBES-IN-8-2-as-IN-14-Soviet-Neon-DIGITS-/112064302921

These are used but I have purchased these tubes from this dealer (reputable) and the envelopes were very clear and all worked nicely.  The leads varied from full to half of original length.

You may want to reconsider the used vs NOS criteria as these tubes were last made 45-50 years ago.  While you may find some NOS, you may also be out of luck and not be able to get these later.  The fine grid is rather nice looking!

Yuriy Ovchinnikov

Aug 28, 2017, 5:19:39 AM8/28/17
to neonixie-l
Hi,
I have IN8-2 – 6 pcs. for $8. Write me at murman_...@mail.ru
Yuriy.

meganie8

Aug 30, 2017, 5:51:42 PM8/30/17
to neonixie-l, jwalt...@gmail.com
As I said I'm not interested in used ones.