Nixie sighting

Robert Pfingston

Oct 9, 2014, 4:23:33 PM10/9/14
to neoni...@googlegroups.com

Jon D.

Oct 9, 2014, 4:33:04 PM10/9/14
to neoni...@googlegroups.com
Attached is a screenshot of that point in the teaser (cropped more than I wanted from a full-screen video on my small laptop screen; couldn't get the whole thing captured).

Jon D.

Tomorrowland screenshot with 12-digit IN-18 display ~1min40sec into teaser.png

Wayne de Geere III

Oct 9, 2014, 6:51:44 PM10/9/14
to neoni...@googlegroups.com

full 2048 x 1280 screen grab, below. It’s counting down to something.

it’s in theaters 05 - 22 - 2015

signature.asc

kosbo.com

Oct 10, 2014, 4:07:53 PM10/10/14
to neoni...@googlegroups.com
It's my  two IN-18 6digits clocks controlled by serial interface and  combined to 12 digits display.

It's 3rd time my IN-18 clocks go to movies/documentary...

All the best, Konstantin

John Rehwinkel

Oct 10, 2014, 10:56:06 PM10/10/14
to neoni...@googlegroups.com
> It's my two IN-18 6digits clocks controlled by serial interface and combined to 12 digits display.
>
> It's 3rd time my IN-18 clocks go to movies/documentary...

Nifty! Another feather in your cap!

- John

threeneurons

Oct 11, 2014, 1:06:33 PM10/11/14
to neoni...@googlegroups.com
Way to go !

Not just nixies in the media, but a Neonixie-l member, in the media ! Or represented by your wares, anyways.