OT, except that it's a clock......

orange_glow_fan

Feb 14, 2018, 4:43:32 PM2/14/18
to neonixie-l
Hi,

I got this Undigital Clock from my wife for my birthday. Undigital is the manufacturer, not a comment on it's function! ;)  I've tried to research it but came up empty handed. Does anyone know anything about this?

new clock.jpg

neonixie-l

Feb 15, 2018, 12:56:15 AM2/15/18
to neonixie-l
Not really OT - we're pretty flexible on that stuff :)

Nick

J Forbes

Feb 15, 2018, 9:23:59 AM2/15/18
to neonixie-l

"No results containing all your search terms were found."

It's not in the google. Congratulations, it's not easy to find something in real life, that is not in the google.

Are there date codes on the chips? that would tell you when it's from, possibly. Or lettering on the circuit board?

Neat clock!

Terry S

Feb 15, 2018, 2:34:14 PM2/15/18
to neonixie-l
Judging by the 100% thru hole technology, the fat HASL pcb traces, wide DIP packages, overall look of the PCB and fonts, I'd guess that could be a 70's clock, maybe slightly newer.  It's pretty cool!

Terry

MichaelS

Feb 17, 2018, 6:21:27 AM2/17/18
to neonixie-l
Yep.  Probably a small production run.  It looks home built, almost.  Does it have any other markings or instructions?

Date codes from the chips would help!