Nixie (and other old technology) sighting in video

Tomislav Cordazzo

Sep 29, 2021, 9:13:04 AM9/29/21
to neoni...@googlegroups.com
Electronic counter by HP at about 9:05 minute mark.

Capture.PNG

Greg P

Sep 29, 2021, 1:26:12 PM9/29/21
to neonixie-l
That's an HP 5216A Counter with the upside down B5560 Nixies.  I have one, it's a cool piece.

Bill Notfaded

Oct 6, 2021, 11:03:14 AM10/6/21
to neonixie-l
I have another counter with 8 of these B-5560 nixie!  It's called a Systron Donner 7018.  I'll post a picture in a minute.

Bill

Bill Notfaded

Oct 6, 2021, 11:05:26 AM10/6/21
to neonixie-l

s-l1600 (6).jpg

Bill Notfaded

Oct 6, 2021, 11:11:06 AM10/6/21
to neonixie-l
Sometimes I hate seeing all of these auctions with tubes ripped out of vintage test gear.  As some of you know I collect vintage test gear with nixie tubes in them.  I have many frequency counters, multimeters, clocks (obviously), and even some CNC display with massive amount of nixie tubes in them to display X, Y.

Bill