National NL5866SX Data

Larry

Mar 12, 2018, 2:51:07 PM3/12/18
to neonixie-l
I just picked up a National NL5866SX NIXIE tube.  I haven't been able to locate any pinout information.  Does anyone here have it?

Thanks,
Larry

chuck richards

Mar 12, 2018, 3:23:32 PM3/12/18
to neoni...@googlegroups.com
Probably same pinout as all the rest of the NL-58xx series.
All of those small tubes with the formed wire leads are about the
same. Some have decimal points. Others do not. They all usually
have the black plastic base with the holes through for the wires.
That base slides on and off.
>--
>To view this discussion on the web, visit
>https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/neonixie-l/b5763355-17ba-42d9-8798-
>51acb354ed98%40googlegroups.com.

$4.95/mo. National Dialup, Anti-Spam, Anti-Virus, 5mb personal web space. 5x faster dialup for only $9.95/mo. No contracts, No fees, No Kidding! See http://www.All2Easy.net for more details!

Paolo Cravero

Mar 12, 2018, 6:12:49 PM3/12/18
to neoni...@googlegroups.com
On Mon, Mar 12, 2018 at 8:23 PM, chuck richards wrote:

Probably same pinout as all the rest of the NL-58xx series.

And probably the same pinout of the Burroughs B-58xx counterpart. And ZM12xx too.

Larry, search for B-5866 and you'll get a pinout. Actually your part is described in this PDF: http://www.tube-tester.com/sites/nixie/dat_arch/NE-data_02.pdf .

Paolo