Sending my thanks to Dalibor

Joe Croft

Jul 7, 2022, 12:27:55 PM7/7/22
to neonixie-l
Hi Yall,

Just wanted to post my thanks to Dalibor Farny for the great tour of his factory on the first floor of a castle.

We all enjoyed seeing first hand the many steps to make a nixie tube as well as getting a previous of his Ginormous new Nixies. Obviously, I will have to save my pennies for a long time for 6 of those! ;)

-joe
IMG-6914-small.jpg
IMG-6913-small.jpg

SCOTT MCLAIN