Help with identification...

orange_glow_fan

Aug 10, 2017, 9:52:19 AM8/10/17
to neonixie-l

Found at s local schools Physics dept surplus sale....

 Somehow it looks familiar but I can't seem to remember it's purpose.... any ideas??

DSC07083.JPG
DSC07084.JPG

SWISSNIXIE - Jonathan F.

Aug 10, 2017, 5:35:46 PM8/10/17
to neonixie-l
Could you describe the item abit more?

Are those therminals there on the right?

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Roddy Scott

Aug 10, 2017, 5:45:14 PM8/10/17
to neonixie-l
It looks like you have the main part of a Wheatstone Bridge No. 1063E that was advertised in page 144 of their 1931 catalogue No.42 of Scientific Apparatus and Instruments Supplies for the Physics Laboratory1

On Thursday, August 10, 2017 at 2:52:19 PM UTC+1, orange_glow_fan wrote:

Found at s local schools Physics dept surplus sale....

 Somehow it looks familiar but I can't seem to remember it's purpose.... any ideas??

Had to delete the cocked up replies as my eyesight is getting worse!

Roddy Scott

Aug 10, 2017, 5:51:08 PM8/10/17
to neonixie-l

Here is an image from the catalogue, looks very like your photograph of the whole item.

Roddy Scott

Aug 10, 2017, 5:57:33 PM8/10/17
to neonixie-l
And a description!