Neomodel for neo4j 4.x

Monica Gatti

Aug 14, 2020, 8:03:59 PM8/14/20
to Neo4j
Hi guys,
is supposed that a new version of neomodel can support neo4j 4.x?
At now, neomodel supports only neo4j 3.0, 3.1, 3.2, 3.3 ....
Any news?
Thanks in advance

Nigel Small

Aug 19, 2020, 12:21:56 PM8/19/20
to Neo4j
Hi Monica

Unfortunately, we don't support or maintain neomodel in-house. I'm not sure it even has a current maintainer right now, either, but you're probably best off asking on the project's GitHub issues list. If you're after a general purpose OGM for Python, though, I do offer this in py2neo as well.

Nigel

Michael Hunger

Aug 19, 2020, 4:00:37 PM8/19/20
to ne...@googlegroups.com
We’re looking into it from a community perspective.

Von meinem iPhone gesendet