Neo4j ETL takes time to migrate from RDBMS to Graph

Samir Kurry

Jan 12, 2021, 4:07:55 PM1/12/21
to Neo4j

Trying the option of going with ETL as in Production we would like to use this option but once I start connecting my RDBMS to Graph as mentioned in the link https://neo4j.com/labs/etl-tool, it is taking a lot of time and hovering over a disabled START MAPPING button. as the attached link: Logs-ETL

Firstly the goal is to create a POC for ProductSales correlation, the current dataset I am having has 175000 rows(can reduce the size) from two tables. Once we know that it works then we look more into this. What would you all recommend to get the graph for this?

Please let me know if any more information is needed.

Michael Hunger

Jan 12, 2021, 5:37:18 PM1/12/21
to ne...@googlegroups.com
Postgres has a bug that makes this slow for remote databases.

But that’s only for pulling the metadata.

After that it should be fine

Von meinem iPhone gesendet