opportunity to become author of nanopublication paper

Tobias Kuhn

May 7, 2021, 3:40:43 AM5/7/21
to Nanopublications
Hi all,

We are going to perform a exciting small real-world experiment with
publishing nanopublications in a "normal" journal. This is an
opportunity for you to become an author of one of the first such
nanopublication papers. You can find more information here:
https://tinyurl.com/255cz6dx

Get in touch with us if this sounds interesting to you. You'd get a real
citable journal paper with DOI and everything out of it.

Cheers,
Tobias

Barend Mons

May 7, 2021, 3:47:31 AM5/7/21
to Tobias Kuhn, Nanopublications
Hi Tobias, great initiative, I would love to be involved

Question, will you only use ’scientific statements’ or would for instance a republishing of the figures in my earlier paper ’The Value of Data’ be an option and also for instance nanopublication of ‘certification’ or ‘FIP’ nature?

best
Barend

Prof. dr. Barend Mons
GO FAIR International Support and Coordination Office
President of CODATA

Visiting address:
1st floor Poortgebouw-Noord, room 050F
Rijnsburgerweg 10
2333 AA Leiden
The Netherlands

E-mail: baren...@go-fair.org
Mobile: +31 6 24879779
Skype: dnerab
Website: www.go-fair.org

George P. Patrinos

May 7, 2021, 3:59:38 AM5/7/21
to Barend Mons, Tobias Kuhn, Nanopublications
Hi Tobias

I am delighted to participate. As a matter of fact, being chief editor of TPJ, a Nature journal, I was going to suggest something along these lines.

Do you want to briefly chat to explain?

Best wishes
George

Sent from my iPhone 11 Pro - Apologies for typos and brevity