Is there any way to get notifications from MLO on non-apple smart watches (tizen or Android wear) ?

Pavel G

Sep 20, 2018, 5:00:52 PM9/20/18
to MyLifeOrganized
I'm wondering if there is any way (directly or indirectly) to get MLO notifications on non-alple smart watches like Tizen OS (Samsung) or Android wear OS?

I'm fine if I can't complete the task from watches or view it's notes or other properties, I just want to be notified with title of the task and (optionally) have possibility to delay notification of dismiss it (only locally for the watches).

Ray Emerson

Sep 20, 2018, 6:24:14 PM9/20/18
to MyLifeOrganized
Yes! Just setup the notifications on your Android device, and it works beautifully!

Nick Clark

Sep 21, 2018, 6:24:03 PM9/21/18
to MyLifeOrganized
I get MLO reminders on my Samsung Gear Fit2 device, with a complete or Show on phone option. Works well.

Pavel G

Oct 7, 2018, 6:41:21 AM10/7/18
to MyLifeOrganized
Thank you, guys!