MLO Windows and Cloud Sync

Gary

Oct 14, 2016, 5:00:36 AM10/14/16
to MyLifeOrganized
I don't understand if Cloud Sync is the same as MLO windows. If i buy just the cloud sync subscription i can then login on every device using the cloud sync version. So why would I want the MLO version? Or is the MLO version better and would I want that instead of the cloud snyc? Do I need to have both? Even after reading the FAQ's I am still confused on which one I should get. Can anyone explain? Thank you.

Roberto Penzo

Oct 14, 2016, 7:14:31 AM10/14/16
to MyLifeOrganized
Cloud sync is NOT an application. In other words Cloud Sync is NOT a sort of MLO on the cloud.

Cloud Sync is only a way to keep synchronized the list of tasks on a group of some MLO applications of the same username/password together: every MLO in sync with every other MLOs (an MLO could indifferently be one item of this list: MLO Windows / MLO Android / MLO IOS).

If you at first use only one device, you do not need Cloud Sync.
Cloud Sync becomes useful if you use MLO in more than one single device.

If you have only two devices you can also use WiFi sync instead of Cloud Sync.

Bye.