Repeating task every two years?

Grant

Mar 6, 2024, 7:25:04 AMMar 6
to MyLifeOrganized
How would I create a task that repeats every other year?

Dwight Arthur

Mar 6, 2024, 8:58:33 AMMar 6
to mylifeo...@googlegroups.com
easy. set it to repeat every 24 months.
-Dwight

On 3/6/2024 7:25 AM, Grant wrote:
How would I create a task that repeats every other year?

Vadiraj Jambagi

Mar 6, 2024, 11:30:01 PMMar 6
to mylifeo...@googlegroups.com
Set recurring task reappear at every 24 months.

Thanks & Regards

VADIRAJ JAMBAGI

☎️ +919323809745
☎️ +919322531716

Grant

Mar 9, 2024, 11:28:39 AMMar 9
to MyLifeOrganized
 Can you tell me where to do this?

I do see "create a new task x months after the task is completed", but that is not what I want,  I want it to always repleate exactly 2 years (24 months, better yet 365 days) from the initial DUE date of the task, not the completion date.  Maybe I am a bit blind and just do not see it (very likely...)

Vadiraj Jambagi

Mar 11, 2024, 12:17:51 AMMar 11
to mylifeo...@googlegroups.com
In the recurrence setting, set it as 'monthly'. Then set the criteria as 'repeating every 24 months'.

This is the screenshot of one of task which repeats on 30th of September at every 5 years.
Screenshot_20240311-093916_MLO 4.png
Screenshot_20240311-093927_MLO 4.png

Grant

Mar 11, 2024, 4:45:46 AMMar 11
to MyLifeOrganized
See, I told you I was blind!  I just did not see that the second box said months and not month.
Thank you very much!

Vadiraj Jambagi

Mar 12, 2024, 1:46:26 AMMar 12
to mylifeo...@googlegroups.com