Newbie Question: How are you using tags differently in MLO 5?

閲覧: 87 回
最初の未読メッセージにスキップ

AJ

未読、
2018/04/05 5:32:322018/04/05
To: MyLifeOrganized
Hi all!

I've developed a system over the years for contexts, but tags.. I'm not sure how to go about it :)

Any ideas?

Stéph

未読、
2018/04/06 11:08:512018/04/06
To: MyLifeOrganized
Hello AJ,

I'm not using tags at the moment. However, they're more flexible than contexts, so you could use them for one off notes, for hash-tags or for storing information like the cost or the time you've spent on a task. If you have an efficient system already, then don't worry about it and don't bother using it. If you come up with a new way in which you want to categorise your tasks for filtering, then you'll have a spare parameter which might be useful.

Stéphane
全員に返信
投稿者に返信
転送