Wifi Sync never works

Irene

Jan 30, 2017, 10:15:55 AM1/30/17
to MyLifeOrganized
I have professional versions for both Windows and iOS. Also made sure that both devices are connected to the same wifi network; turned off Symantec and Windows firewall. Still my iPhone can never find my laptop. Anyone having the same problem? Could it be because I'm using company laptop?

Andrei Bacean

Feb 16, 2017, 4:19:50 AM2/16/17
to MyLifeOrganized
Hi
Have you selected to install Wifi Sync during the installation of the MLO on windows? By default it is disabled during MLO install. You can run the mlo setup again and reinstall into the same folder.

Just in case, make a backup of your profile (ml file) and export the autoformatting rulles (if you changed them before).

Br
ab