Edit/change completion date

Beat Ludin

Oct 11, 2018, 2:43:23 AM10/11/18
to MyLifeOrganized
The completion date is set automatically when I mark a task completed. However, every now and then, this happens quite a bit later and I would like to be able to log the correct completion date. Is this possible nad if so, how?

TIA, Beat

Andrei Bacean

Oct 11, 2018, 3:10:27 AM10/11/18
to MyLifeOrganized
To change the completion date:

Alt+F2 to show the right panel.
Go to task statistics
Press edit button
Change the competion date.

Beat Ludin

Oct 11, 2018, 4:55:04 AM10/11/18
to MyLifeOrganized
Perfect! Thanks :)

edwinwa...@gmail.com

Sep 18, 2020, 1:50:14 PM9/18/20
to MyLifeOrganized
This does change the date, but is there a way to change the completion date that will cause a regenerating task to regenerate from the changed completion date rather than the date it is marked complete?