Example complex data file?

Daniel Clark

Jan 16, 2024, 9:37:27 AMJan 16
to MyLifeOrganized
It would be awesome to have an example complex data file showing good/advanced use of MLO. As a new user it seems very free from and I personally work best from examples instead of documentation of individual features.

Michael Burk

Feb 1, 2024, 8:08:13 AMFeb 1
to MyLifeOrganized
following.

Pawel

Feb 3, 2024, 5:50:40 PMFeb 3
to MyLifeOrganized
Though I'm not using any (and thus can't comment/estimate if those are complex enough), I think MLO offers some templates to create your profile from. Also, as the person who 1st tries to explore examples, I'm not sure it's feasible to find "complex" template that will be usable enough as a template. I personaly split into two profiles, personal and "shared", then have my sub-groups within "personal" like personal/professional and the all the way down to birthdays, and "personal" actions on particular professional projects, etc.
Screenshot_20240203-234506_MLO 4.jpg

четвер, 1 лютого 2024 р. о 14:08:13 UTC+1 Michael Burk пише:

Daniel Clark

Feb 4, 2024, 7:17:36 AMFeb 4
to MyLifeOrganized
Thanks, looking forward to it!

Daniel Clark

Feb 12, 2024, 11:56:36 AMFeb 12
to mylifeo...@googlegroups.com
Sorry is there an attachment here I'm not seeing?

A. W.

Feb 14, 2024, 5:56:11 AMFeb 14
to MyLifeOrganized
Hm.. MLO works best, if you already have an idea about how you want to "run yourself"...
Do you already?

If not i am happy to discuss options and approaches - if you are interested send a note on when and how..

Cheers -Alexander