MyLifeOrganized 5 - error syncing with Google Calendar

Pedro

Aug 10, 2018, 6:01:17 AM8/10/18
to MyLifeOrganized
Hello,

I'm have purchased the update to version 5 because this have the option for sync with my Google calendar, a very useful option for me.

When I finished the configuration dialog box without problems, and I press the 'Sync Google Calendar' 'button' in the Synchronization menu, I received the message error (details):

Checking modified tasks in MLO...
Done
Receiving updated Calendar events...
Received events: 5
Modified MLO tasks: 29
Reading calendar default reminder settings...
Sending MLO task to Calendar: Pedir visi...
TExMLOGoogleCalendar: Google API Error. Code =400; Message: The event exceeds the allowed maximum duration.

Please, ¿where is the problem? ¿How I can find more information to search the origen problem in my system or the tasks with problems?

Thanks in advance,

Alyona (MLO Support)

Aug 15, 2018, 4:33:52 AM8/15/18
to MyLifeOrganized
Hello Pedro,

Please sync with the Calendar again and send us (to sup...@mylifeorganized.net) the full log files from your PC - >MLO- >Tools- >Options- >Troubleshooting- >Export Logs- >Send a received archive to MLO support.
It looks like one of your tasks has incorrect dates and Google cannot accept them. For example, an annual recurring task which duration exceeds 1 year.