In ipad mlo3 'view panel' disappears.

Mark Staples

Sep 14, 2016, 9:26:13 AM9/14/16
to MyLifeOrganized
Since upgrading to the 'push' version of MLO3 on the ipad the 'view' panel disapears. Closing and restarting the app doesn't solve the problem. I have to delete the app and reinstall it. Happens every time I use the app....

I don't see a discussion on this...anybody else having this problem?

Nick Clark

Sep 16, 2016, 7:21:01 PM9/16/16
to MyLifeOrganized
Not sure what you mean by the "View Panel" but if you mean the left pane with the Inbox at the top, this can be hidden with a left swipe and shown again with a right swipe. Other that that I don't see the problem on an iPad Mini Retina.

Nick

BOC

Sep 17, 2016, 5:07:00 PM9/17/16
to MyLifeOrganized
Same experience as Nick

Mark Staples

Sep 26, 2016, 5:51:15 AM9/26/16
to MyLifeOrganized
Sorry, bad description.
It is the left pane...but the pane is still there, what's missing is all of the elements - star, inbox, nearby icons, inbox, etc nothing under the todo section or the outline section...in fact those headers are gone as well.

It might be related to the logitech keybord I'm using that gets power from the pro itself, like the apple keyboard.

I have to delete the app and reinstall it to get the left pane elements back...

Thanks for suggestions...