Colour of the selection bar

Roberto Penzo

Oct 14, 2016, 7:03:17 AM10/14/16
to MyLifeOrganized
Hi all folks! Thank you all for this very special group with many people reading and writing about MLO!

I notice what I think it is a minor bug for MLO Windows 4.4.1 (also present in older releases):

Menu:
Options / Themes and Formatting / Themes / Tree format / Selection / Focused selection - Focused sel. border - Unfocus selection - Unfocus. sel .border:

what I see is that the "borders" settings have no effect.

Or.......... I do not exactly know what I have to notice: I thought that the colour of the "border" should give the selected colour to the border of the bar that covers the row of the selected task.
What do you think?

pottster

Oct 16, 2016, 2:08:10 AM10/16/16
to MyLifeOrganized
Hi Roberto,

I've had a look at this and I think you're right. It's definitely a bug. I believe the code behind Unfocus. sel .border may incorrectly be pointing at Unfocus. selected text color.