How to create a view (in mlo-for_windows) in which new tasks will "due on today"?

JEIW 45

Mar 7, 2018, 3:26:40 AM3/7/18
to MyLifeOrganized
 Like "TODAY" in mlo-for-android?

Alyona (MLO Support)

Mar 8, 2018, 4:57:41 PM3/8/18
to MyLifeOrganized
Hi,

You can create a custom view to see tasks that are due today and are past due in the following way:

- In 'Filter' menu go to Add Advanced > Setup -> Add Rule
- Select from a drop-down list: "Due on or before Today"->Done.

If you wish to achieve something else, please specify it.

On Wednesday, March 7, 2018 at 10:26:40 AM UTC+2, JEIW 45 wrote:
 Like "TODAY" in mlo-for-android?

JEIW 45

Mar 21, 2018, 12:55:51 PM3/21/18
to MyLifeOrganized
Thanks for your reply. I think I didn't explain that clearly: if I create a task when i open the view, the new task will be autoly "due on today"

Stéph

Mar 21, 2018, 6:05:01 PM3/21/18
to MyLifeOrganized
There was a previous thread (probably in the beta forum) where we suggested that new tasks entered in a view should inherit the parameters to make them visible in that view. I was keen on that, but others thought that it would be too complex to set up preset conditions for all the possible combinations of view parameters. At the moment, pre-setting task parameters is not possible.

Stéphane

robisme (Olivier R)

Mar 22, 2018, 8:07:06 AM3/22/18
to MyLifeOrganized
I suggest you duplicate a displayed task (ctrl+D), then change the title or whatever you need to change, paying attention not to delete a condition to be displayed in that particular view.
Olivier